To be the premier resource for nurses caring for children and their families.
The Society of Pediatric Nurses champions the specialty of pediatric nursing by supporting its members in their practice.
- Increase the quantity of individual and corporate members and the quality of their experience.
- A 10% increase in regular, student, and corporate membership by April 2013.
- Develop and distribute individual and corporate satisfaction surveys to establish a benchmark by April 2013.
- Increase the visibility of SPN among targeted stakeholders by strengthening the brand and communication strategies.
- Introduce social media avenues for members by January 2013.
- Collaborate with Magnet in the development of a Pediatric Magnet pre-conference for the annual SPN conference in April 2013.
- Develop the organizational and operational ability to achieve the above stated goals.
- A 10% Increase in SPN revenue by May 2013.
- Develop or revise 100 % of SPN organizational policies by April 2013.