Join US FOR THE 31st Virtual ANNUAL CONFERENCE
As a result of the ongoing conversations between SPN leadership and the Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown, and to ensure the safety of our members, we are pleased to share that the SPN 31st Annual Conference will transform into the SPN 31st Virtual Annual Conference, which will be hosted completely online.
Beginning today, you can register to secure your spot for the SPN Virtual Annual Conference and plan to attend from the safety of your home or office, taking advantage of the opportunity to earn continuing education hours, equal to what you would experience in-person.
This brand new virtual format will allow you to:
- Experience the conference and gain access to unparalleled educational opportunities without the risk or cost of travel;
- Access the education from all sessions, whether you attend them live or on-demand, rather than needing to choose among those happening concurrently;
- Network virtually with fellow pediatrics nurses, including through an online community as well as visiting virtual exhibitor booths;
- Hear from speakers and panelists who will share their thought leadership and best practices; and
- Experience virtual product demos and vendor sponsored sessions from leading sponsors and exhibitors and hear timely updates and information about products, services and approaches.
We’re sure that you will have many questions around this change, so please check out our frequently asked questions page for additional information.