Call for Abstracts
- Call for Abstracts Opens: April 29, 2019
- Call for Podium Abstracts Closes: June 10, 2019
- Call for Poster Abstracts Closes: July 22, 2019
- Applicants Notified of Status: September 2019
This track describes new approaches to care, unusual cases, patient and/or family education, or literature reviews of best practices with a summary of the evidence.
This track describes innovative strategies used in educating nurses, in either academia or the practice setting.
Evidence-based Practice (EBP)
This track describes the process and outcomes resulting from the critical appraisal and use/translation of the best and most relevant research evidence related to a clinical question that directly influences pediatric nursing practice.
Quality Improvement (QI)
This track describes the process improvements and clinical quality outcomes resulting from the use of improvement science methodology that directly influences pediatric nursing practice.
This track describes systematic investigations designed to create new pediatric knowledge.
Leadership and Management
This track describes innovative projects/initiatives related to management of nursing staff or transformational leadership at all levels of nursing.
- 2020 Annual Conference Abstract Criteria
- Abstract Reviewer Grading Rubric
- SPN Webinar on How to Submit a Successful Abstract
Not a member? Setup a FREE guest membership to submit.
Note: if you see a message below stating that the submission site is closed, you must log in first.