SPONSOR AND EXHIBITOR INFORMATION
Sponsorship and Exhibitor Opportunities
SPN is the only broad-based pediatric nursing organization founded for all nurses involved in the care of children and families. Society members include staff nurses, school and outpatient nurses, clinical nurse specialists, practitioners, administrators, educators and researchers. The Society offers its members the opportunity to interact with colleagues of similar interest and to share ideas, research and expertise.
SPN consists of over 3,500 members representing pediatric nurses across the nation. With the continued support of our members, SPN strives to uphold the mission of our organization. Our mission is to advance the specialty of pediatric nursing through excellence in education, research, and practice.
Enhance your ROI by becoming a part of the SPN Premier Sponsorship program that provides year-round visibility that will make your company instantly recognizable by SPN members and other healthcare professionals.
Please contact Ashley Meiss with any questions regarding our sponsorship opportunities: (312) 673-5428
Expo Hall Hours
|Thursday, April 16||6:00 pm - 7:30 pm|
|Friday, April 17||7:00 am - 8:00 am;||10:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Saturday, April 18||7:00 am - 8:00 am;||10:00 am - 2:00 pm|
The SPN Annual Conference is uniquely designed for pediatric nurses and professionals who share an interest in pediatric healthcare, both of whom actively develop and deliver the highest care possible for patients from infancy through adolescence—based upon both the established standards and the most current research—and who also want to stay abreast of the latest, most relevant healthcare advancements in pediatrics, information in the field and their patients.
SPN 25th Annual Conference Sponsors*
2015 Exhibitor List*
- Applied Medical Technology, Inc.- AMT
- Arizona State University College of Nursing and Health Innovation
- Beiersdorf Inc.
- Calmoseptine, Inc.
- Children's Health
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
- Children's Hospital Association Pediatric Learning
- Children's Hospital Colorado
- Children's Hospital Los Angeles
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
- Children's Mercy Kansas City
- Children's National Health System
- DocuSol Kids
- Educasia Books
- Florida Hospital
- Gensavis Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- Infirst Healthcare
- I.V. House
- Lansinoh Laboratories
- Lucile Packard Children's Hospital Stanford
- Lupin Pharmaceutical
- Medline Industries/Marathon Pharmaceuticals
- Mercy Ships
- NeilMed Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Neotech Products, Inc.
- Nationwide Children's Hospital
- Novo Nordisk Inc.
- Pediatric Nursing Certification Board
- Phoenix Children’s Hospital
- Shield Healthcare
- St. David's Healthcare
- Tec Laboratories, Inc.
- The Gideons International
- UC Davis Medical Center Pediatric Emergency Department
- University of Virginia Health System
- Wolters Kluwer
- Xlear, INC.
*As of April 3, 2015.