Annual Conference Evaluations
In order to obtain your continuing education hours you will need to fill out an overall conference evaluation and an individual session evaluation for each session you attended.
You may fill out the individual session evaluation any time after the session is completed.
Steps to Complete Your Evaluations
- To begin, make sure you are logged into the SPN website. Contact SPN if you're having issues logging in.
- At the top of the page, select "My Learning", and then select "31st Annual Conference"
- Search for the session you attended under “Course in Package” or scroll to the session.
- Select the session and click LAUNCH. Fill out the evaluation and submit.
- Once a session evaluation is completed the certificate will be emailed to you as well as be in the “Grades” tab.
From there, under the session title, you should see “certificate.” Click on it and a certificate will open that you can print or download for that session. If you do not see “certificate” and it says you have completed the evaluation. Please contact SPN at email@example.com.