RESEARCH AND EBP GRANTS
Research and EBP grants are awarded annually at the SPN Annual Conference; Evidence-based Practice Grant ($2,500) and the Corrine Barnes Research Grant (two $2,500 grant awards).
- The purpose of this grant is to support research studies and evidence-based practice projects (EBP) related to children and their families. These grants are awarded to SPN members and may include research studies or EBP projects ranging from pilot work to large, multisite studies. Student theses, dissertations, or EBP project proposals are accepted. View past grant awardees
Submit your 2019 Research or EBP Grant today!
- Download this year's application and proposal cover letter form
- Letter of intent due October 31
- Final Application due November 30
The SPN Excellence Awards have been used to acknowledge exceptional members of the Society of Pediatric Nurses in the following award categories:
- Advanced Practice
- Clinical Practice
- Nursing Research
- Clinical Scholarship
Scholarships are awarded at the Annual Conference held in April.
- Academic Education Scholarship
In an effort to help members meet academic goals, two academic scholarships are awarded yearly. The application cycle opens in November and concludes in January.
- The 2019 application cycle will begin Fall 2019
- PNCB / SPN Conference Scholarship
The Pediatric Nursing Certification Board, in collaboration with the Society of Pediatric Nurses, offers a joint Scholarship to attend the annual SPN conference. SPN and PNCB are committed to increasing the knowledge base and enhancing the clinical, professional, and leadership development of certified pediatric nurses. Application cycle opens fall annually.
ANF NURSING RESEARCH GRANT
- The American Nurses Foundation Nursing Research Grants Program was founded 56 years ago to encourage the research career development of nurses. Each year, through this program, ANF provides funds to beginner and experiences nurse researchers for conducting studies that contribute toward the advancement of nursing science and the enhancement of patient care. View previous recipients here.