SPN WEBINAR SERIES: LIVE AND ON-DEMAND CREDITS
- February 22: Human Milk and Breastfeeding for the Pediatric Nurse
- March 7: Diabetes in Children
- May 23: Pursuing Excellence in Pediatric Nursing: Health Care Quality and Outcome Guidelines for Nursing of Children, Adolescents
- July 11: Staff Safety
- September 12: The Future of Pediatric Nursing
- November 7: Trans Health and Policy
SPN offers live webinars that give you the chance to engage in dialogue with the presenter.
Members: Pre-register for a live webinar by clicking on the "REGISTER TODAY" link above
Non-Members: Register and make your purchase through the SPN Online Education Center
How to Claim Credit for Webinars
- First, log in to your SPN account to access the SPN Online Education Center.
- Once you are there, click on the Course Catalog, and locate the recording. Add the recording to your Shopping Cart and complete the transaction. Note: SPN members will not be charged for any webinar purchase.
- Return to your My Learning tab and lauch the course to access the module survey.
- In your My Learning tab under Grades, your certificate will appear.
Contact the SPN National Office with any other questions or concerns about SPN webinars.