THANK YOU FOR HAVING JOINED US FOR THE 31st Virtual ANNUAL CONFERENCE
As a result of the ongoing conversations between SPN leadership and the Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown, and to ensure the safety of our members, the SPN 31st Annual Conference transformed into the SPN 31st Virtual Annual Conference, which was hosted completely online.
Those who secured their spot for the SPN Virtual Annual Conference attended from the safety of their home or office, and were able to take advantage of the opportunity to earn continuing education hours, equal to what one would experience in-person. For those who registered, on-demand content and evaluations are available in the Pathable platform through May 31, 2021.
This brand new virtual format allowed attendees to:
- Experience the conference and gain access to unparalleled educational opportunities without the risk or cost of travel;
- Access the education from all sessions, whether they attended them live or on-demand, rather than needing to choose among those happening concurrently;
- Network virtually with fellow pediatrics nurses, including through an online community as well as visiting virtual exhibitor booths;
- Hear from speakers and panelists who shared their thought leadership and best practices; and
- Experience virtual product demos and vendor sponsored sessions from leading sponsors and exhibitors and hear timely updates and information about products, services and approaches.
For questions you may still have around this shift to a Virtual Annual Conference, please review our frequently asked questions page for additional information.