- A Collaborative and Multi-Disciplinary Care Pathway Approach for Pediatric Patients Challenged by a Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Ask The Peds Nurses: What’s Our Place In Pediatric Suicide Screening And Prevention?
- Changing the Culture Utilizing a Five Person Front-Line Leadership Team
- Going Virtual on a Dime
- Impact of a Pandemic on a Pediatric Unit: Strategies for Success Under Stress
- Improving Reporting Culture Through Daily Safety Huddle
- Pediatric Human Trafficking 101
- Ready, Set, Go: Differences in Perceptions of Practice Readiness among Preceptors and New Graduate Nurses
- Teach-back with Concepts of Magic: An Evidence-Based Practice Project to Increase Nursing Staff Satisfaction with Teach-back.
- The Stakes are high for SSI! An Evidence-Based Practice Project to Prevent Postoperative Surgical Site Infections in Pediatric Cardiothoracic Patients
- SPN Members: $99.00
- Non-members: $179.00
Target Audience: RNs; Pediatric Nurses
As a result of attending the SPN Annual Conference, attendees will be able to:
Collaborate with others in the pediatric nursing specialty for growth of professional network.
- Share best practices that enhance patient experience, quality care, cost reduction, and promote healthy work environments.
- Implement new knowledge to promote best practice in the organizational setting.
- Create a professional development plan through networking and participation in educational sessions.
Continuing Education: Society of Pediatric Nurses is accredited with distinction as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
9.7 Contact Hours
Expiration Date (Recording): 4/17/2024
1. View recorded webinars
2. Complete on-line course evaluations and attestation of completion
Conflict of Interest: